Expert SEO Services Including Onsite And Offsite SEO,
Creating More Traffic And More Sales For Your Business
|Outstanding Keyword Research||Onsite and Offsite SEO|
|Natural Link Building||SEO Experts|
Do you want to optimise your website but not sure how to start?
Maybe you’re not sure how to drive the right traffic to your website?
Perhaps you want to build quality links towards your website but not sure how
Search Engine Optimisation can be confusing – What keywords do you use? How do you use the keywords? Maybe you have tried SEO yourself but it just isn’t working the way you want it to? Do you want to increase traffic to your website and increase your sales?
The Internet Marketing Academy can help with our SEO services.
We use our knowledge and expertise of Search Engine Optimisation to help you fully optimise your website through both onsite and offsite SEO. Effective Search Engine Optimisation will not only increase traffic to your website, but it can also increase your sales and profit margin. Nearly all transactions carried out online are the direct result of search engines so it has never been more important to ensure that you have a prominent position on the first page of search results. If your website is not within the first five results, it can be difficult to compete online. The Internet Marketing Academy work extremely hard to ensure that you get the very best from Search Engine Optimisation.
Our SEO Services are by far the most effective way of attracting customers to your website and encouraging them to make a purchase. We review your website in detail undertaking a full analysis of your current SEO and then positively rework it to increase traffic to your website. We have a full understanding of how Search Engine Optimisation works and more importantly how to use it effectively to benefit your business.
How Does SEO Work?
Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is about selecting appropriate keywords which are relevant for particular search terms. It also involves ensuring that traffic received from search engines is converted into sales. All search engine optimisation services by the internet marketing academy include:
- The careful selection of targeted keywords which are relevant to your business; they are achievable and profitable.
- Your existing website will be tailored to suit these keywords
- We will then undertake a comprehensive link building exercise – Creating quality links which will encourage search engines to view your website favourably in your particular niche
What the Internet Marketing Academy can offer as your SEO Experts
- Proven track record in SEO
- Technical know-how of the internet, search engines and ultimately SEO
- A thorough understanding of your business needs
- A natural link building campaign
Understanding The Principles Of SEO
Recent changes in Google have aimed to create almost perfect search results and subsequently these changes will affect your current SEO. Here at the IMA we always keep ahead of the latest changes and reflect these in our SEO Services. We never use the one fits all rule. We always customize each SEO service to the individual business and fully understand what type of traffic they want directing to their website and ultimately what they want to achieve. It is more important than ever to create ‘natural’ SEO links pointing to your website.
Having an actual postal address on your website is essential for a Google Local Listing to rank well for many search engines
The new Google Instant tool is changing the way people search. Users are moving away from short, one and two word search terms towards longer three, four or five word terms which more specifically define what they are searching for.
Google Panda – Geared towards rewarding websites with high quality content and lowering rankings of websites which have substandard content.
When we undertake your SEO we will approach it on two levels; through on site SEO and off site SEO.
On Site Search Engine Optimisation involves:
- The effective selection of appropriate keywords. We will undertake through research and select keywords which are relevant to your business so when your site is linked on a page one of Google it achieves relevant results.
- Source Data – Make sure meta tags such as meta names, descriptions and titles are correct
- Content Matters – Keyword distribution is vital. Too many and you get penalised! Too little and you get penalised!
- Indexing – You need to have a quality site with lots of rich content. We know ways in which you can achieve this easily
Off Site Search Engine Optimisation involves:
- Link Building – We use our knowledge and expertise to correctly build effective, natural links, ones which will not have a detrimental effect on your search results
- Content – Google loves content. So the more you can distribute quality, relevant content around the internet via websites, blogs and other distribution channels the better
Why Choose the Internet Marketing Academy
for Search Engine Optimisation?
|Qualified staff here to help build onsite and offsite SEO|
|Complete revision of your existing website to vastly improve your position in search engines|
|Quality content for your web pages|
|SEO to ensure your website appears on the first page of Google Search|
|Quality, natural link building|